|| Built in 1265, they were given this name not because of an abundance
of water but because on the top floor there were the grain storehouses
where each farmer had to bring a small part of his crop to be
used in case of famine. Recently a fresco has been brought to
light there and restored. It shows a tree whose fruits are shaped
as genital male organs. It is a symbol of the fertility of the
fields and of good luck.